View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 18, 2010

pearl5 is on a distinguished road
Default Precis 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by prissygirl View Post
@athena
1:for the first correction,it is should be noted that if th ehelping verb is coming after object we dont use the question mark as u have done and at the same time there is no need to change the tense as done by mohsin.
2:sajjad as well as saleem was late
7:The teacher gave the boy a piece of advice which he refused.
8: He brought articles to the market which he wanted to sell.
I have attempted the precis as under:

TITLE: OBJECTIVES OF AN ORGANIZATION

The first and foremost thing for any organization to survive and excel is to find out the needs and wants of target audience.As a result,an equilibrium of supply and demand can be set by taking into consideration of demographic surveys by the relevant authority.Earlier the system of an entity was not that complex owing to the fact of less technological advancement and unskilled workforce.On the other hand,efficiency has improved because of modern hierarchical system and effective organizational goals in place.The optimal level of cohesion and coordination among departments coupled with right strategy can enhance motivation of workforce to bring about desired result of an organization.(110 words)

Please give comments as to improve my drafting.This is my first attempt of precis and would appreciate suggestions.Thanks