View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 18, 2010

(KanWaL) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghallu View Post
aoa,

dear kanwal you appear in css but failed to qualify due to short of marks in essay,no need to take it to heart,better luck for next time.i consider judiciary more effectual than that of CSP officer in present society.i have many friends who failed in CSS but manged easilly to pass judiciary now they are serving as judicial officers in different places of punjab.regarding question about accadamies i can just say that you have to read yourself but accadamies can provide the poroper guidence towards success,you must atleast once visit for a week to know the path.if you have completed LLM then must mention it if it is in under process then no need of it.today is the era of net and mobile u should prepare ur self for exam of judiciary on mobile conference with your friends.if u need any sort of more help i am here in lahore but for those who are sincere to their dreams.
thanks alot for kind suggestion
i'll consult some acadmy soon InshALLAH. I never took Failure as negative.attempt of CSS was the best experience which filled me with knowledge.its enhanced my ability to accept challenges without any hesitation.i learnt a lot from my failure . LL.M is under process . i m in part one. So i'll not mention it.ALHUMDULILAH i m stick to my goal. and i'll achieved it one day InshALLAH. i'll get assisstence from you wherever i stuck. Thanks once again. B happy always! Tc
“Verily, Allah will not change the condition of people until they change what is in themselves”(Qur’an 13:11)
The Following User Says Thank You to (KanWaL) For This Useful Post:
Ghallu (Thursday, August 19, 2010)