View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 19, 2010

Purab Sarhan will become famous soon enough

Mr. Khan has put his thoughts wonderfully forward and has touched so many dilemmas, related to society and religion, that could not be dealt just better.

If I try myself to find in this article, I am a polar one kind. I do look at Islam through western eyes and if I do not react to ones who try to impose Islam in society but I do dislike them.

The way Mr. Khan searched for the truth about Islam and finds himself strongly believing in it, is inspiring for people like me. Who have still to research for themselves. Till then we should realize one thing that concept of religion is wonderful especially Islam.

To me western societies achieve balance in the social order by holding every one accountable for what they do in other words justice and by creating a sense in public of what they do against the law is going to harm their country.

Where as in a country such as ours only few feel accountable for what they do, and this is only because of a religion like Islam. We hear people say Allah is running Pakistan or else the country would have not survived. It is mainly true even if there was no one in actual for running her from above. Thus, I think, the West craves materialism & the East sticks to (we can say “needs”) religion.
To me that cup has been dealt in another measure.

Last edited by Purab Sarhan; Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Clearity