View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 22, 2010

marshal453 is on a distinguished road
Default Police Inability

Well that is what i have been emphasizing since so long, i totally agree with the above mentioned comments...
You know what people! even to get his legal seniority a sub inspector pays 80 thousand or some thing near it, to office superintendent of IG Office just to get his name in his due seniority list, now how can we label him of corruption when he is supposed to get his due seniority via writs in court?
By Police Order 2002 we just brought them under further manipulative control of seniors who just sit back and relax while SHO on the for-front collects monthly for them.... and by the end of the day He is victim of wrath of CM etc... you want to end this? look at the reasons first...( i pledge to PSPS here not to continue the on going system)
A Junior officer is under total command of MNA and MPA on the behest of their own PSPS, he does nothing except what they want.. We hate them for that? If we do we have to change the system.. because one man among them cant. Except of a strong background...
My question is how many of us raising (?) on them know what they go through?
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Monday, August 23, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, August 23, 2010)