View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Majeed Lashari is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaa View Post
but it should not happen..
can LLBs appear in 2011 term if rule of 16 years education is implimented????
hey everyone, just to reinforce and further emphasize the question posed about LLB honours, I hereby explain and then ask :

O-levels- straight A's(that's actually 3 years of education as opposed to matriculation which stands at 2), then A-Levels-straight A's again with a distinction at Law (which is universally and internationally considered equivalent to our plain B.A in Pakistan which is elucidated by the 'fact of entry requirement for LLB HONOURS in the external U.K llb program' ;which stands at 'either A-levels or B.A') and lastly LLB honors(which took 3 years, i'm wondering y didn't i fail a year and do it 4 .... ...

... so as per FPSC how many years of education do i actual qualify for again??? because we have this IBCC equivalence system here which equals matric to O-Levels, and inter to A-levels-- which is 12 years as opposed to global recognition of A-levels as 13 years of education ???? n globally honours is a degree equal to 16 years..... these folks in the FPSC can't possibly de-bar me from siting this attempt ???????

sorry for the lack of precision, m sleepy n i wrote as it came....
thnkxx

don't be telling me now that i need to complete a masters first and then sit this exam again by 2013 as i can't be done with a masters before 2012 .... fingures crossed n awaiting an informed answer by someone who actually knows for sure n not just a 'tussulli jawab' ???
"True peace is not merely the absence of tension, it is the presence of Justice"(Martin Luther King)