View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

It is very nice to read the above analytical posts to throw the light on the current scenerio regarding political parties in Pakistan.
Tehrik-e-Insaf is being considerd as good but do they possess leaders on grass root level? Simply Not yet, and they 'll take decades to bring the leadership from base of the country. Not a single person can bring a change, he can just speak loudly and that speech is too out of approach of an ordinary man, consequently useless speech.
Are there literature based activities to educate common masses regarding Revolutionary Education? No, they don't have.

I have the knowledge of a Political Movement based on the Islamic Revolutionary philosophy, sent by Allah via Quran, presented by Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), implemented by Sahaba + Khulfa e Rashidin, extracted and interpreted according to our approches and scope by Allama Iqbal and now a days being propogated by Dr. Israr. May be some of us consider this movement as Just Religious Movement, but I suggest to them and to Imran Khan also to study that movement thoroughly and to be the part of it to put his valueable efforts for a real cause.
It is a real and actual (in the terms of philosophy) political party which is not begging for votes by attracting to the real activists by its True philosophy.

It is a solution for the topic as I believe in concluding discussions so that I have done. I know some can differ but I invite those, who want to differ, to study it first. I can't put all the details in a single post.

Jazak Allah e Kher.