View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 25, 2010
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majeed Lashari View Post
O-levels- straight A's(that's actually 3 years of education as opposed to matriculation which stands at 2), then A-Levels-straight A's again with a distinction at Law (which is universally and internationally considered equivalent to our plain B.A in Pakistan which is elucidated by the 'fact of entry requirement for LLB HONOURS in the external U.K llb program' ;which stands at 'either A-levels or B.A') and lastly LLB honors(which took 3 years, i'm wondering y didn't i fail a year and do it 4 .... ...
Not to worry at all mate .. No one can 'de-bar' you from sitting into CSS 2011 with your LLB Hons degree .. The rules and qualification criteria are the same as before for CSS 2011 .. But if they decide to change the rules and make it 16 years of education after 2011, (Which is highly unlikely) they will probably give at least 2 years time to implement it as done before when some rules and regulations were changed .. Don't follow the rumors, they have been flying around ever since competitive examinations started .. Just prepare yourself well and give it a go

A-levels is equivalent to F.A/F.S.C in Pakistan and i think rightly so .. Though A-levels is much tougher than B.A but maturity is what is required and taken into account when they legislate for education in Pakistan ..
So u don't have to wish to have failed a year to make it a 4 years degree .. U r perfectly posed to sit in CE-11 ..
Best Of Luck ..

P.S: I m also doing LLB Honors, London University program and got my 1st year result today with 1st class in Common Law & Reasoning ..

Regards ..
Majeed Lashari (Friday, October 15, 2010)