View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 17, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Wisdom also sounds OK

@ Khuram

Thnx janab im not intrested to be an ootpatang because i dont wana join ur gang to increment the number of ootpatangs. i m ok like this. What an ambiguous way of agreeing with me? u said u agree that people sacrifice their love for family and then again u disagreed about those 1% true lovers. U put them in 99% people's category.....

Anyhow i already have discussed the stuff in detail....forget about it.

@ Yasir_Nasim

Wsalam...i really appreciate ur story because im sure hat this example would be able to convince Mr. Ootpatang that things cannot change when we change tatements about them.

Ok u are right, we can change word KNOWLEDGE with WISDOM. But we can also say like this, "WISDOM OF/THROUGH KNOWLEDGE". It can be applied here in a broader sense.

Hey man i just put that example of the guy whom i know as a true lover because i wanted to put the real world stuff, i really did not want to discuss him in detail because i know that he is already happy with his this sort of life. What he may get through our discussion. I hope he cannot but others surely will gain a lot from this sort of discussion.

Thanks
Regards