View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 26, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all
Default Does Namaz Really Prevent from Committing Sin ?

This question came in my mind early morning today when i saw a boy committing theft in his neighbour's house. The boy lives in the next house and a regular namazi of five times and always rushes to mosque at azaan wearing a prayer cap on head. He was busy breaking the lock of the house as the owner is away and nobody was present at home. Later, i came to know he was able to collect valueables from that house like computer and other stuff.
I am wondering since then how it is possible as it is said, "Namaz buriaon say rokti hai" and he is regular namazi and i have also seen some other persons who are very regular in praying, but also very regular in committing worst kind of sins.
What is behind this strange behaviour ? Any comment ?
seventhcloud (Friday, August 27, 2010)