View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 01, 2010

6561 is on a distinguished road

Interview 2009
There were 6 panel members...
I entered the room with Aslam O Alikum...
Then The chairman of panel ask me to have seat.
Question1:- Introduce Your self.
Question1:- Regarding My previous job. Why You left Your job.
I answered with some facts. Then one of Panel member said then you might break this department with laugh by all. Then i replied its not a private organization . Then they oh Ok.
Question3:- It was by chairman. What is solution of Balohistan issue. Ans in just 3 sentences...
I answere Give and take policy, and development and better security meaurments.
Then i asked counter question how better security.
I did not remember what i answered him exactly.
Question 4: what you think on going swat operation is good or not.
i Answered yes its good sir.
Then one of member asked how it is good ..killing our own peoples is good
after thinking few seconds i replied that yes its good because these peoples are creating problem for country for peoples and challenging govt writ and some more detail and points i mentioned..
Question 5:- You also studies commerece and business so what about the imports of pakistan why our import bill is always more then export. some thing like dat
i answered its just because of our wrong polices and mainly due to huge huge import so our import bill is excessive than export
Question 6:- one of member asked what you know about this organization.
I answered well sir its organization which so many departments like finance,media,administration, security, and off course intelligence :-)
Question 7:- it was by another member. Wel according to you what you what should be the goal of an individual in life.
I answered... Well sir i think one goal of life can be fit for every one as some have aims to be wealthy, some need fame, some need respect some need mixture of these .
Question 8:- wat about ur family.
i answered and one of member said you looks quite young and you mentioned that you are married so do u have any child
I answered ..I am half married sir. So he asked half married what is dis ?
i replies sir only Nikah and dier is not rukhsati ...and then he said so you got the licence but you did not use the weapon. and then every body started to laugh. and i smiled too haha
Question 9:- It was by chairman.. You said you are good swimmer .where you use to swim?
I answer. sir i use to swim in different pools like blue lagoon and in Sports complex islamabad and then i made a blunder i said sir i also use to swim in rawal dam . Then the chairman then still you are alive while you use to swim in Rawal dam. Laughs every where?
But i answered that sir actually i use to swim since childhood and i have some relative living nearby Rawaldam do i have some experience where to swim in Rawal dam thats why i m still alive..
Question 10:- again by him .. it was about cricket . and dier was test match of pakistan team so he asked wats the current situation of match..wats is the score?
well i forgot score but and i said i dont remember exactly score but pakistan is fighting hard and fawad alam is playing well he made his first century.
Then he said Ok thankyou . You can leave now...

Result:- Pass
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 6561 For This Useful Post:
CsS gUiTaRiSt (Friday, December 10, 2010), Mao Zedong (Tuesday, September 07, 2010), marilatif (Friday, September 03, 2010), Muhammad humayun (Sunday, September 05, 2010), umer ahmad (Sunday, March 06, 2016)