View Single Post
Old Friday, August 18, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Salam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuram

I should not insist on my opinions... but I must tell that 99% people are not complete emotionless... May be they never experienced love... But most of them do experience emotions... They do have emotions... but they have to live and act like robots...
Sir, I have not said that these 99% people are emotionless. May be ratio of those who experienced love & of those who just suppose that they are in love is not 99% v/s 1%. This ratio is not matter of concern what I wanna say is just this that Love never deteriot with times. You can call it idealized form of love but this idealized form is in fact only love. & about philosophy yes you are right I am totally agree with you that it mars the charm of everything by logical apporach, even charm of such a beautiful emotion i.e. Love.

Regards,