View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 02, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha Khalid View Post
i pick up my books every day to perpare for 2011, but the anxiety levels does not allow me to study....
but i guess the result will come when it has to... lets pray fr ourselves, nd others... may all those candidates pass the exam who have worked hard and who deserve, may ALLAH bless us with success so we can join this service and serve our country...BETTER!!!

Same is de case wd everyone else here, Me too do de same, every day i choose sum books nd thn sochta hoon k yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeh bhi parha hua hai, woh bhi parha hua hai,,,,, resukt ajai tau phr se parhoonga nd all tht

@ Snake,,,,,,,,,Brother i too hv quit ma Job. Reduced ma MBA from 2 years Program to Executive nd took up de challenge ov becoming CSP lyk ma Father . I hv put in all ma efforts, hardwork nd endeavor i cud but still ma persuasion abt de result is wide open. It can be optimistic or can go pessimistically opposite, but one thing is for sure that we should never loose heart nd take up de challenge "jab tak isay patai takmeel par nahi phonchaya jaai "

But Still Brother Snake, I Wish U Very Best ov Luck From De Bottom Ov Ma Heart Pray That U Pass This Exams. God Bless
The Following User Says Thank You to Naveed_Bhuutto For This Useful Post:
PAKISTAN Zindabad (Thursday, September 02, 2010)