Thread: Life in FSP
View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 02, 2010
36th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2007

scorpsshadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayezzaS View Post
@scorpsshadow..thanks a ton dear for your valuable posts and timely responce..just a last query..how do people get residence in the lodgings?i believe lodgings are a bit different than hostel itself?..lastly what is the work that ne does at foreign office in the initial times ov his/her job?how did you find this institute:clingendael institute ov diplomatic studies..is it throbbing to be here?you said people from far off areas ought to think much before coming..but what if FSP is a good old desire...?why is the residential allowance that is abt 9000 not given to those in FSP?
well i will go questionwise...

Lodges are good... But since they are good, they are normally occupied also most of time... You apply and get your name on the waiting list. On you turn you get it. These are basically studio appartments of 1-2 rooms with kitchen and bathrooms etc.

Work at Ministry depends on your designation. You get Political desk so normal correspondence and many other tasks like Briefings, minutes, tps, concept papers , presentations etc.. and in yet other like protocol your work is different and similarly in adminitration its different...

Clingendael Insititue is one of the best institutes of the world in diplomatic and international relation studies...Eminent scholars come to give you lectures. Its worth mentioning to be there...

I never said people from far off areas think much before coming..its all your desire and passion which matters...

Accomodation Allowance or house rent is given to you as per 45% of your basic pay after you complete your probation period that is your ctp and stp and you join Ministry.. In case you get a house, you are not given that
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorpsshadow For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Saturday, November 10, 2012), ayezzaS (Sunday, September 12, 2010), riffat sultana (Saturday, May 28, 2011), shumailbaloch (Tuesday, October 08, 2013)