View Single Post
Old Friday, September 03, 2010
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

What I dont understand is why the whole report revolves around reinforcement of the claim of Zarrar Butt, uncle of deceased brothers.

I think all of the neutral persons here would agree with me that a good portion of this report merely tries to establish the credibility of the claims of Zarrar Butt. Out of 45 witnesses interrogated, a few are hand picked to strengthen the claims of Zarrar Butt while the others are termed as contradictory or false altogether!

It is not the good time to take out our prejudice against government machineries like police and rescue 1122. I really hope that the investigation officers and SC bench remains neutral while deciding the fate of this incident. I await the final verdicts from SC.

P.S: Report mentions the marks obtained by Muneeb in an attempt to vindicate and relinquish him of any blame; like really? Remember we are talking about a professional investigation here.