View Single Post
Old Monday, September 06, 2010
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  16

Zohaib Baloch will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Honey View Post
AA
If your information are correct as i perceive then there would be 16 boys who will not get appointment in new method ...... Plz correct me if it is so. Earlier it was expected that last male candidate that will b allocated would be 175 merit number in punjab but now it would be around 155-160. Am i correct. Please reply
Best whishes
The chances are same as they were before.It depends that how many women candidates are above you because if they are transferred to women quota seats, their open merit seats will be transferred to women alone.

Rest assured, Inshallah if you were getting allocated earlier, chances are that you will be allocated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
allocations are expected to be announced in the next week. can anyone tell me that with 138th position in punjab in which group i will be allocated ?

Sorry brother,

I have no idea about groups. A little bit weak on it. In my opinion you will be getting Information or OMG.

Anyways best of luck.

If you must say yes, say it with an open heart. If you must say no, say it without fear.
Coelho

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, September 06, 2010 at 12:05 AM.