View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

@Eager

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

There is book for Urdu specific to CSS exam published by FAREDI BOOK DEPOT, KARACHI. This is a single volume book that covers extensively entire sallybus. The writer is the former PRINCIPLE & Prof. of Urdu in DJ Science College Karachi with a book on peotry and criticism on his credientials. I have studied from this book and found it sufficient for the paper.

Problem with Dr. Saleem Akhtar & Amjid Ali's books is that you have to squeeze them alomt. If you really want to read entire book, you will have to burn candle from both ends.

I prepared urdu, and i recommend you too that you should prepare Question-Vise. It will be easier for you to attempt this paper. According to one of my friend who studied at KIPS, in Tashreeh or Sayyaq o Sabbaq, the name & refrence to work bears 2-3 marks so if you make a guess, then write the name in the end of the entire para, it looks odd at first, but it will cause less demage then a wrong guess in the start of your tashreeh.