View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 09, 2010

asmapices is on a distinguished road
Question Plz comment on my expansion

salaam dear all.....here is my first expansion of idea.plz assess my attempt and tell me is it up to the mark with respect to length,grammar,vocabulary and relevance to the topic given...ur suggestions are v.valuable .topic is,
WE LEARN FROM HISTORY THAT WE DONT LEARN FROM HISTORY.

'most ignorance is vincible ignorance ,we dont know because we dont want to know'.....as it is a very common perception that history never changes or history repeats itself.so things keep on repeating ,if we analyze ourselves ,our environment then it will be revealed that we are still prisoners of history,fate is still treating us indifferently.same are the issues that we had to face in our past,i.e...unemployment is still as serious as it was lack of good leadership is still enjoying its peak position as it had been for so long,our baseless traditions are still looming around us,we are still chained with our backward customs,proportion of darkness is still greater than ray of hope.hopelesnses is everywhere and hopefulness is hidden somewhere.justice is very rare as usual an revenge is very common in sight .in short we can say that nothing is improved or upgraded.things are at the same level as were the past.we never tried to learn from our past that what were our wrong deeds? what blunders we had done ? n what were the things that lead us to such pathetic position.if we had learned something then the situation would be different ,improved and better.but we never tried ti trace out our shortcomings .though we know that history revives itself and this is a very valuable aspect of nature that it gives us our reflection that can help us a lot in self .analysis.it provides a great opportunity to look for our mistakes and to replace them with something good.but we never made such an attempt and it is appearing as if we are still at the point from where the life had started its journey.