View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 20, 2006
35th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationCSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: roll#2764.....am 4th from Sindh Rural

Danyal is on a distinguished road

All i want to add is that woman is a beautiful creature...but the man isnt ugly either....Impossible has brought a long laundry list of undoables to satiate woman's ever-increasing appetite...hahaha...

the proverbial hand of woman behind every successful man does not remain in inaction afterwards....as the time wears down that secret hand reaches the man's hip pocket to charge for the services rendered for materializing that success ....

i dont intend to offend our girls here at this forum bcoz i know the woman isnt a charity organiztion either...she has every rite to count on the man-in-question's success.....but Impossible always talks in impossible terms...now for example....Condi is also a woman...and the list of items provided by Impossible is bereft of the Missiles, Bombs, and other arms and amunitions in additon to one Iranian boyfriend and unhindered access to tons of barrels of oil a day to make for her breakfast...can anybody think of satisfying her appetite with anything less than this?....so how is it possible to make a woman happy working with every stretch of imagination n however exhaustive list of things provided?..is it?

well, girls ...i can favour the cause of ur being the moderators of this forum...and would like to request the admin to strip off other male moderators in order to assuage the long-harboured desire of THE RESPECTABLE AND WORTHY GIRLS OF THIS FORUM...enough?.hahaha....plzzz dont mind...am just kidding

regards,