View Single Post
Old Monday, September 13, 2010

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

that is what i want to ask from you khokhar sahib... actually whenever we discuss politics. i found that in our country the factors which have to support the govt are actually not supporting them so in result our politician could not do possible things. as you have mentioned these factors, could you really find out that how many of them are working with maturity i dint find them up to that mark, we are the factors actually all these factors which you have mentioned is related to masses (peoples) and we are the peoples let me describe

1. Our civil society struggle for the judiciary after restoration do we find any kind of reforms in the judiciary system which discussed before by the wukla and judges. do we find any better system which may differ from time of musharaf

2. we dont have any responsible politician so where those leaders will come from ofcourse we choose them but for what, no body knows

3. accountability mechanism even our peon and guards taking tip for enternce at offices, in this scenerio to whom we will change, the thinking is it possible?

4. Responsible and mature media i dint found resposible media personal except few even media personlaties alwayes try to take personal revenge from the politicians

actully i think in pakistan we have to change our social scenerio and for changing social structure and thinking we dint need any different type governing system we dint have to start any revolution. we have to take personal efforts to change ourselves. i thing thats the only way for betterment of pakistan

best of luck khokhar sahib
good post