View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DKYZ is on a distinguished road

AOA to All,
A very beautiful discussion by Fahadfa and Maha.We r always confused about our future and our fate.There r people who finds a way of escape in the name of fate by not putting their efforts and they r called fatalist in sociological terms.They always seek refuge in making some kind of lame excuses.But then at the same time there are people who make it a matter of life & death and there r suicidal tendencies due to the very same reason.Why can't my dreams be fullfiled, why not.I want to become a CSP officer at any cost and i know i had the guts, i had the abilities, i had the potential to do that. But then the question is, am i the sole authority to decide about my future in this world.Am i given full freedom by my creator to decide about my future. Am i to get what i want to get.No, Not at all is the answer.Somebody asked Hazrat Ali R.A " How much r v given freedom by our lord to decide about our future and do whatever v want to do".The reply was very simple."Raise ur one leg and he raised and then he was asked to raise the other one and he said i cant do that and thus he got his answer".There is no harm in planning for this wordly future but my question is why not to plan for that eternal and everlasting life.Am i sure about the coming 32 years of life or even the next second of life.Will i be given a chance? Am i really worried about my future which is surely coming ahead.We should contemplate if we are true believers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DKYZ For This Useful Post:
fahadfa (Tuesday, September 14, 2010), prestigious (Wednesday, September 15, 2010)