View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 14, 2010

imranahmad131 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well, you are definitely right that armies do play a kind of polital_agent_like role.this has been true and might remain so for indefinite period of time.
but what do you think ?should it be like how it is? do they have any justification for that matter? dont you think, a line has to be drawn when it comes to involvement of an institution whose sole responsibility is to guard borders of states.
Well when you look at the entire philosophy of Military, its role is not just guarding the boarders of the country but to safeguard the people's lives. Army and Government are not something different or exclusive from each other. There must not be separate thinking about Army and Government. To me, both should be seen as one. Why do we make Army our enemy by posing it some alien institution, or a hostile institution? Army/Military is a part of our country. Its been this hostile thinking which made our military took active part in politics and seize power through force.

I wonder why people take Military and Government as elusively separate things? Can't there be a coordination between the two?

@Game On:

My point of my previous post was that Governments around the world are not controlled by the people but by some other institutions. Be it Army, CIA, Freemasons, Illuminati or some other agency.

I, ME,MY,MINE,YOU,YOURS-----a riddle to solve.
-------Imran-131-------

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Posts Merged