View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2009 - Roll no 5586

SDM will become famous soon enoughSDM will become famous soon enough
Default Red Alert

@ witchdoctor n others,
with some excruciating pain in my heart I've to update u that I called again that section of FPSC today n the official there told me plainly that the proposal has been rejected (internally or externally no explanation) .he made it crystal clear that no change in age is expected anymore.so guys now concentrate on ur studies if u r eligible n if not then rejuvenate ur campaign to get relaxation by writing to not only the newspapers but by sending faxes to the Premier, President n chairman FPSC as well. this is the phone no of that section which is concerned with these matters.0519212317.please call at this no so that u may get some more useful info which I failed to obtain .I'm dejected n feeling myself in a cul-de-sac as it'd make 2011 my second n last attempt due to age barrier(sword).hope u people keep us posted in this connection.best wishes n best regards.