View Single Post
Old Monday, August 21, 2006

Barech is on a distinguished road
Default Bravo

Asalam U Alaikum.
Good Morning (or evening) to you all.
Well Bravo Mr.Ameer shahzad Baloch first of all let me welcome you aboard and secondly I think I have to hand it over to you, your analogist and gisting views are more then welcome in Case of Arbab Sahab I think things have gone a little bit out of horizon and domain in a sense that he didnt jot down what was this post of AC for ! as you have clearly knack down that its based on special criterion and a Job related to different prospect meanwhile you have also added it to my affable know-how so I also owe you one, further on my post will concern Arbab Sahab.

Arbab Sahab :
The way I see it and the way I think you might be witnessing it ! that there is not a bounty of know-how related to PSC and BPSC coz the intellectuals here are least interested in Provincial Service Commissions all of them are preparing
for Css or either PMS so one can easily assess that he cant get the water from well while moving around in desert.
So my suggestion to you is that simply go to BPSC office Samungli road Quetta go to the Information section put on queries forward to a sincere informant and may be I think he will be able to quest for your thirst.
Secondly If you think that it has gone a little bit out of the way and you cant manage to withstand the BPSC corridors then simply go to DCO Office Quetta meet the DCO Quetta Dr.Umer Babar after his lunch between 2: 00 to 4: 00 pm this is the leisure time I think he can afford to risk on you (Just kidding) you must be wondering by now what a DCO has to offer me during all this, and my answer would be that he is also PCS and this is the man I assure you can guide you to your best while you are moving around in the field looking for some birds of hope to fly.
If you need his mobile no do not hesitate to Pm me I would definitely prefer helping a brother on his way to Sucess on other hand I cant apprise you on PCS coz my expertise are next to nominal when it comes to PCS I have never given it a try or a thought I am preparing for my Css and In dire need of prayers from some well wishing Bro's like yourself.

@ Ameer keep up the good work and When I say welcome I say it with full hearts and commitment so you are more then welcome and nothing pleases me more then perceiving a Bro from balochistan exhorting his energies in discussion and copeing up with this era of competitive edge I wish you all the best along with arbab.
Nothing Great in this world has ever been achieved without Passion.
See you around
Take Care.
Yours Well Wisher.
Jahanzeb khan Barech.
Salam.

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, March 09, 2009 at 11:33 PM.