View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 18, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

If a country like india can have a courageous female Police officer.Then i feel we should also have.Who knows,in the coming years,crime would only be committed by only male members of our society/country? Female ratio in PSP in very low.Male candidates are always anxious for allocation in PSP.if a female gets PSP.there is nothing bad in it.Consider FSP,People usually say that FSP is also not good for female as their family life disturbs.it totally depends on an individual herself.if she can manage well and have enough courage and ambition to do something in professions that are labelled as the profession for men only,then they should proceed.

Dr Kiran Bedi

Interview by Reuters

Regards
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Saturday, September 18, 2010), shallowwater (Saturday, September 18, 2010)