View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 18, 2010

jumpstart is on a distinguished road

If you have been student of US constitution then your ONE Question from theory is solved because there has always been one question in this paper from Constitution of US and now prepare for only THREE Questions. Please follow link of my previous post in this thread.. And do REMEMBER that for US history in CSS you don't have to do Ph.d rather you are to do only targeted work..I mean those topics which are always present in previous papers and your US history will be covered.

I would suggest that if you study most frequently appearing topics in papers (in the order in which Mujmdar has given in his book) you will be on advantage. And,if, prefer to go throughly then it will not help you because history is difficult to remember or memorize thoroughly. So my honest advise is to REINFORCE your study by going through Mujmdar Once and have thorough understanding and then study twice or thrice most fequently appearing topics..

Thats all about US history..

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Please avoid using upper case
The Following User Says Thank You to jumpstart For This Useful Post:
Siaa (Sunday, September 19, 2010)