View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 18, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

i dun hv any discriminatory attitude.
but;
impartially and neutrally speaking a man can really perform much better than a woman in this department.he can deal wid any situation.
take into account the biological, physical, emotional, and social aspects.

bilogical:- a woman can never work in field if she is pregnant.she can never run after a man.in case the woman police officer is kept hostage for a while by the criminals, it wud b the worst insult of the police department and the whole department wl become anxious for the safety of the chastity of the woman police officer as one can expect any kind of behaviour from the criminals.

emotional:- itz really hard for a woman to witness the sialkot-like incidents and innumerable killings.in murder and encounter like situations and the trembling sound of klashinkovs and rocket launchers being fired in the encounters, she wud simply lose her temper and might start crying leaving a vacuum of leadership.scientifically a pregnant woman wud surely abort the child under these furious emotional conditions.

And jab apke ghar par daku firing karne k liye aayen aur dhamki aawez msgs wo bhejen to aap buht pareshan ho jaengi simply.aur aisay buht se awqaat aate hen jab apke ghar par b daku hamla karte hen ya apke kisi relative ko aghwaa kar k le jate hen.a girl cannot withstand such times.apka abu apko kahega k beta khuda k wastay ye department chor do is se acha he k aap ghar aa kar beth jao kum se kum sakoon se to rah sakengay.

Social:- many people above have rightly explained these social aspects.
In fact, these are the realities.
We must not turn a blind eye to what is a ground reality.

i hv neutrally remarked this all and explained the realities.plz dun colour my remarks as discriminatory or discouraging.and if a girl is ready to face these kind of situations, i wud really b happy to see such brave people.otherwise, plz give chance to those who can perform better than u in this department.

and yes, for traffic police they r much suitable.