View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 19, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
someone has said that women can't protect themselves, as if males can protect themselves. If male police is so efficient then the crimes should be zero in Pakistan. Training makes them perfect whether they are male or female.

@ French.
Women can't go to a police station because they are belittled and abused. You are only giving absurd arguments. Bring any solid argument. Women are not weak at all.

@ rishzzz

It is a pity that you are in favor of status quo. Women will have to rise in order to get their due rights in this society. Mixing of male and female is not a issue, these are just lame excuses.

@ statue of liberty.

Those women who are afraid of making sacrifices are not required in Police, but those who are brave enough they must join the ranks. I know their is no dearth of such brave and courageous women in Pakistan.
If the in-depth explainations of Mr. Nouman and Spiderman have not affected you, then how can i make any mark on you. You have made your own shell which is unbreakable on your part and you're not ready to listen anything. Inspite of the fact i didnt find any of your arguments strong enough to convince us.
I bet even majority of women will not agree to your ideas. You will not think practically then its extremely useless to furnish any such justifications.

Regards

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Be polite!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rishzzz For This Useful Post:
SPIDER-MAN (Sunday, September 19, 2010), yasir11us (Friday, September 24, 2010)