View Single Post
Old Friday, September 24, 2010

nafees khattak is on a distinguished road
Default reasons for continuous involvement of Army...

First of all Pakistan is security state,and there is every reason to believe that army should be strong enough to reply the aggression all the time hovering around us,both outside and inside.Also the army is only institution that proved the capacity to deliver in time of both natural and man made calamities.We have developed a psyche to see toward army in case when democratic dispensation fail.But in such case we,the poor and middle,only contribute to army involvement only to the extent that we only want the army in place,but we can not do that.But here on creation of such situation,the rival party help the army to take over.we can see many such example.
Since army is strong ad organised,so most of the time it prove right to the ocassion.Army goes well so far it is not involved in rotten game of politics(i only refer the rotten game to pak politics),it is also difficult for army to satisfy people,and it is kicked away by people.Believe me if army does not involve in politics,we pakistani...?(at least me) may bear whole life.