View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 25, 2010

cngfitted77777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by c6Asif View Post
Dear members,
Assalam o Alikum

My name is Asif.I am 28. Unfortunately 8 years ago I met an accident and got spinal cord injury at c6 level while getting training at PMA Kakul as Gentleman Cadet. Now I am on wheel chair.
Recently I applied for PMS exam on disabled quota of Khyberpukhtunkhwa for which 5 seats are reserved. Before starting tough preparation I need to be clear about the questions below in my mind.

What are the rules for disabled?
If one is carrying minor disability and another a major disability then who will be preferred ?are there any extra marks as the disability increases?
Is there any minimum and maximum level of disability to qualify? From minimum level I mean the minimum level of disability that one must have and from maximum level I mean the maximum level of disability that one must not exceed to qualify.
If a disabled get selected then will he be given some facility in accordance with his diability?

If anyone has some ideas about my question then please reply.

Thanks and regards
Asif
*****@gmail.com
a.o.a
>> there is no difference between minor or major disability.
>> all disable candidates are treated equally.
>> disability level/conditions will be decided by govt medical surgeon during ur medical check-up.
>> facility will be given and u will be only given office work/desk work and ur will not be transferred far away fr ur home city/in which u live.
>> its better that u make a visit to a proper official of p.c.s and tell him about ur concerns, if they think u r not fit ,then its better not to give p.m.s exams in-order to save ur time and energies.
with best regards and dua's for ur healthy life .(bilal aslam khan)

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, September 25, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cngfitted77777 For This Useful Post:
c6Asif (Sunday, September 26, 2010)