View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 26, 2010
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  16

Zohaib Baloch will become famous soon enough

@Gul Niazi,

If you want to join PSP you are welcome to join. The purpose of this forum is to seek guidance and provide guidance.However, its deploring to see that the discussion went to a level far below than is expected from CSPs and the candidates of CSS.

I would just add a little finishing note here that reality is different from ideals and please do not go into debate that we will change the system, improve the system and blah blah because we need a major overhaul in our society. Till then i would once again request the female members not to make it a issue of gender as it may seem one this time but in future it may not be helpful. Make a wise choice based on multiple factors and if your choice is based on logic and point towards PSP then do join otherwise make another.

PSP is a choice group of most of candidates and i greatly respect their choice. But instead of forcing myself to join a service which demands a certain temperament and require certain responsibilities, I prefered DMG and it should not be taken that if one do not join PSP despite being on merit, he is coward or shrinking from responsibilities then its just as much absurd as possible.

I believe that the system will greatly improve if we follow the dictum of right person for the right job.

Thanks and best regards,

And best of luck for your future.

If you must say yes, say it with an open heart. If you must say no, say it without fear.
Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zohaib Baloch For This Useful Post:
csscandidate (Sunday, September 26, 2010), Gulrukh (Sunday, September 26, 2010), SPIDER-MAN (Sunday, September 26, 2010)