View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 28, 2010
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

dear u write a wonder ful peice of writing. no doubt it is almost free from grammatical and spelling mistakes. language is really attractive and too impressive. i really appreciate u, since i dont think any ordinary person can write such language with tough and relevant vocab.

however, as i myself wrote on this topic in my precise paper of CSS-2010 i took an entirely different concept of the topic.

since the topic is "impossible is often the untried" so u must give such examples where tasks or ideas are impossible and they are never tried. , for instance bridging indonesia with australia is impossible, so it is never tried, same is true for reaching at the sun and thus no body has ever deemed to go on sun, will u!

dear i dont say that this is the real meaning of this topic, it is only mine thinking,

comments are invited if mine idea is also wrong.

regards