View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

@ Ali Ahmad Syed

Dear! i respect your emotions, but u didnt get my point. Cases must be re-opened. But let the President enjoy the immunity. No need to interpret it. Its clear and straight.

248. Protection to President, Governor, Minister, etc.
(1) The President, a Governor, the Prime Minister, a Federal Minister, a Minister of State, the Chief Minister and a Provincial Minister shall not he answerable to any court for the exercise of powers and performance of functions of their respective offices or for any act done or purported to be done in the exercise of those powers and performance of those functions:
Provided that nothing in this clause shall be construed as restricting the right of any person to bring appropriate proceedings against the Federation or a Province.

(2) No criminal proceedings whatsoever shall be instituted or continued against the President or a Governor in any court during his term of office.

(3) No process for the arrest or imprisonment of the President or a Governor shall issue from any court during his term of office.

(4) No civil proceedings in which relief is claimed against the President or a Governor shall be instituted during his term of office in respect of anything done by or not done by him in his personal capacity whether before or after he enters upon his office unless, at least sixty days before the proceedings are instituted, notice in writing has been delivered to him, or sent to him in the manner prescribed by law, stating the nature of the proceedings, the cause of action, the name, description and place of residence of the party by whom the proceedings are to be instituted and the relief which the party claims.

Supreme Court is wrong= yes (for me at this stage while asking the Govt to write a letter to Swiss Court/Govt. I see this order as unconstitutional, though im not a student of law)
Chief Justice is wrong = yes (for me owing to his blotted past and double standard)

Hidden Elements (Agencies) are wrong (they always acheived their motives whether in favour or against the country)
Media is wrong (obviously no doubt, proving itslef most injurous for the country at the moment)
Anchors are wrong (i wonder if you dont support)
opposition is wrong (yes like typical pakistani opposition party who is supposed to say "Day" when Govt says "night" (Dictionary meaning)
Lawyers are wrong ( yes, when they dont respect their honouable judge and beat him, how can they respect others even president)
International media is wrong (always intriguing against Muslims countries especially Pakistan)
Transparency International is wrong (cant comment)
international Surveys are wrong (no wonder if yes )
Masses are wrong (masses? our nation? dont expect them to be right in next 100 years)