View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 02, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolved_Mystry View Post
If he has the power and not taking action for what he suffered personally , this is appreciable and good in the eye of islamic teachings. PPP would and it should definitely defend Zardari if the trial would begin. This is common sense. At present, he is enjoying immunity under the constitution, thats all.
Society itself is responsible for the present circumstances. I am not supporting zardari PPP or PML here. The pplz have been choosing again and again the same parties and leaders who looted the treaure of the country and committing blunders. The society itself is corrupt. They deserve the same what they are facing.

if he is not taking action against them that means either he has absolved them of their ills that they have done to him or there was some element of truth behind the rumours...

secondly you are right we as a nation are corrupt ...but always remember a crowd is always foolish...crowd runs by emotions and sentiments, it has no mind!!!