View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 03, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajai View Post
I think whatever musharaf said was true because each and every politician in pakistan is power hungry. sincerely speaking, Nawaz sharif and shehbaz sharif both are more arrogant than any other dictator and fake police encounters in there previous reigns proves the testimony to that. we should also think that where has the money gone that nawaz collected from pakistani people to pay foreign debt through mulk bachao scheme or something like that....?
and our president needs no introduction. he is well known as Mr. ten % and the one who has killed his wife to become in power.........
so i think faces must be changed ........
may Allah save our country from destruction.

ghalat baat rajai!!! ...iss tarah kehta hay koyee kia...matlub this is the extreme with our nation na....we don't give complete credit to somebody. Mr. 10% tou woh Dukhtar-i-Mashrik (for him Zoja-i-Muhtarma Zardari) k time thay... Ab tou if he comes to know that you have ten rupees in your pocket, he will take that too and make you promise to bring another 10 rs for processing fee at his end hehe...

tareef krni hay tou full kero!! he is not Mr 10% anymore !!!