View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 31, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

I feel really excited when I find people disagreeing to an egghead (me) .

Nhpaki, first of all, thanks for agreeing. Nowlet me re-state that"we should create an example". Its even a possibility that our amnesty to the spy could result in the emancipation of our Kashmiri brothers. Hanging the guy might deteriorate the peace-process.

Khushal, Islam permits punishment/revenge... but elevates forgiveness. Lets do what pleases God the most!

(Though I understand that if there is no punishment, there is no justice... but lets be kind this time. I believe it will be in national interest)

And as I said ... the amnesty will be a "shoe on India's face". Setting all this aside... marney se kya milega?

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program