View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Arthur will become famous soon enoughArthur will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman5 View Post
I thank you for your kindness, most honorable Last Island. You're right, I don't mean any disrespect towards anyone, and am only joking with my brother Arthur here about what may be qualified as his wanton wish. I personally believe that it is already quite thoughtful of moderators to actually give medals of recognition to all pcs, pms, and css qualifiers even if they have only qualified the written portion. This forum is a great portal for all of CSS aspirants and frankly, whenever I am nearing acute depression and anxiety about my result, I often find my refuge in the result speculation threads, or the threads about CTP's and a life in the civil services. May Allah bestow us all with His choicest blessings in all our aspirations, inshAllah.
I request for the further improvement of the forum.
I want to bring the unqualified but talented candidates on the forum for the more guidence of begginers.This is also the way to encourage the discouraged candidates.The unqualified candidates have also importance due to their vigorous efforts for the success in css.So please,give award to the unqualified candidates.