View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 07, 2010

zaman is on a distinguished road
Default Kash main Anchor hota

Every institution in Pakistan is going to collapse day by day except our cynical media which is progressing by leaps and bounds
Gone for the days, when people dream to become doctor, Engineers or CSP officers
What you get in these prestigious jobs,
If you become doctors and Engineers by extreme hard work for 16-18 years, what can one get Maximum?
Six digit salary, good facilities (company medical, company house, company car, and some other benefits)

What else you get? Nothing more honestly, I am myself working in a multinational company and telling my experience

And if you become a CSP officer, what you get?
So called prestige, passion to work for your country, some salutes from subordinates, I don’t want to mention those people who take kickbacks to survive in their social circle

But look at the life of these anchors, columnists especially from Urdu channels like geo, ARY, Express, Dunya news
You know what these people get from their institution in return of Talk shows

I heard from Kashif Abbasi in recent talk shows at flood tax,
He mentioned about his every month tax, he gives 90,000 tax every month from his salary and his salary is 8 lacks, same is the case for Javed chaudry, Mubashir Luqman, Talat Hussain, Rauf klasra, Kamran Khan, Hamid Mir and a lot of anchors at different TV talk shows

And what else they get, every one of these anchors have seen half of the world.
Everyone of these spend one month of vacation in Europe
02 OR 03 plots in Islamabad, repute, relations with government machinery and establishment
They take extraordinary advantages from Government, opposition,

And what are their responsibilities
Take some current affairs issue and start writing negativism about those issues
Invite some guests and get them fight with each other or mud slinging on each other

Oh my Dear CSP,s and Professional doctors and Engineers, AZIZI host of Has-be- hal take 03 times more pay from you engineers and 15 times more from a CSP and what is qualification of AZIZI , search Google

Any one of you knows about power shortages in India, I think most of you not
78000 Mega watts? Amazing, In Pakistan maximum 5000 mega watt , India is 8 times bigger country and load shedding is 16 times more than in Pakistan
Have you heard any news in India channels that India has so much energy shortages and country is going to collapse
But daily on our talk shows we hear hue and cry, our people burn their own property

I am not advocating our government machinery, they are in competent but we have been forced to desperation, we are so addicts of these talk shows that we cannot sleep without watching our favorite talk shows,

On daily basis , we hear Pakistan is going to collapse, this bad, that bad, but what about media,
Geo has to pay 2 billions Rs tax but it has taken stay from court
Please watch positive, I never heard from any flood affected people that Pakistan is going to collapse but these suited booted anchors on the basis of flood, daily argue that Pakistan is going to collapse
In the end I would say, Kash main Anchor hota
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zaman For This Useful Post:
Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Thursday, October 07, 2010), Savoir Faire (Monday, October 11, 2010)