View Single Post
Old Monday, October 11, 2010

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambreen Nasir View Post
it just need time management in my point of view some question are easy and some are difficult these difficult questions are not difficult these need more time so try to do as many question as u can and leave the difficult and switch one to nxt and at the end solve the difficult
Yes, you are very right that Intelligence Test just needs time management & nothing else. Most of the questions are so easy & remaining are little more time consuming but not difficult at all. Time always remains short & more questions are left if time management is not done well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambreen Nasir View Post
can u explain the ways who we can impress our GTO coz in my case my performance towards GTO is vry poor i did not know who to perform well and this thing made me Not recommended
Infact, when going for ISSB first time, we have only theoretical knowledge & other's experience about ISSB. Somethings we try to do more efficiently but things got wrong while trying to do things artificially.
I have analyzed much & found these:
-One main factor is luck that one can be lucky much to clear ISSB. One can be unlucky to be NOT RECOMMENDED but you know that it is not impossible to clear ISSB. I think you can do it very easily this time insha ALLAH.
Just make it at your best & insha ALLAH it will be best.
-Just do all the tasks at your best.
-Show GTOs that you are working hard.
-Try not to do it artificially by showing efficiency as GTOs are so experienced ones and they can judge you easily.
-Be original in your views. Over efficiency can make it bad.

When one goes second time, then he/she already knows all the procedures, & also know well that at last time on which factors he was lacking??? & he/she makes it better when going for the second time
&&&&&
this is the main reason why a person going second time for ISSB has more chances for second interview & to be RECOMMENDED.

Feel free to ask anything else.