View Single Post
Old Monday, October 11, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Dear Sis!in some other thread a very valuable member of this forum DEADLYDOCTOR mentioned that our 90%media is controlled by Jewish Lobby..this lobby just wants to create pessimism in the society..
Regards
deadlydoctor is wrong then.geo spreads reality and if reality is bitter then what they will do.

face your demons or they will eat you from inside.the best way to confront fear is to come face to face with it.

what is pessimism.just a state of our mind and nothing else.i believe in knowing and telling reality no matter how bitter it is.

stop living in dreams and face the evils of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman5 View Post
Right on gul! I am glad to see at least someone here has the audacity to step away from the crowd mentality

Lol I love how quickly we find an evil Indian-american-jewish triumvirate responsible for anything wrong/odd/suspicious in our country.
you are right no jew no india it is we ourselves who are responsible for all this mess.no one can do any thing if we are strong.

we must make ourselves strong and for God's sake leave others and look into your own self.where we stand.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
Salman5 (Monday, October 11, 2010)