Thread: Css 2007
View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 31, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Cool Never mind

@ Isha

Hey dont take it that seriously. Here we people enjoy this sort of chit chats. U r welcome to the css forum. Janab u should have enough patience. If u want others listen to u then u should have the courage to listen to others. We did not make fun of ur posted thread, we just responded u to highlight ur post. U should post authentic stuff because people read it and consider it.

U tell us.....was not it that funny if a person drops this sort of email to u? What would u do? Off course u will enjoy it and respond it the way we responded ur posted thread.

Well i admit that by reading lot many books u cant be a decent person. U can only be a man of principles and a really good person from all angles if u consider whatever u r reading in those books. To read, to listen and to see is not that important. Important is to consider and follow whatever good things come to u.

Take it cool
Regards