View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Post death............

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
a mechanical engineer could earn a handsome amount for his poor family. but, the fate and the system never allowed a position holder to wait for even one and half year.

@crown prince
the national situation has made us senseless to feel the
exact feeling when he was going to hang himself with the roof fan in his hostel.
after attending the class ,unable to pay mess-charges ,dying by weakness, deeming for any possible option left to survive,and to sustain his enrollment in
university,thinking about the rejected requests by the concerned authorities pertaining the fee-concessions.
oh my God that youngster suffered so much.he had nothing to eat.he was hungry.died without any complain.oh God.we could be so cruel.a boy was suffering so much and no body was there for his help.
so bright student.
we lost him.life could be so hard for some.he hanged himself to death.
i dont know what to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
according to his friends,he was extremely normal person in routine,a genius.
my query is which thing abstained him from thinking about his deprived mother and helpless brother, while doing that?????
he was normal indeed.just put yourself in his position and think what you will do.when you have no money and you have abnormal siblings you have poor parents when you have no money no resources.no one seemed to care about you.every one kicks you and give you cold shoulder.
when there is nothing then why not kill yourself.why live.suicide is not allowed but sometimes life becomes so hard that you want to tear away the very body which you possess.you seem to lose yourself.death looks tranquil.a condition of bliss from all the worldly mess.
if God shows no mercy on you then you lose all hope.you pray again and again but no one listens even God then only one thing which looks good is death.sorry if i have said some thing wrong but its like this.
young age plus emotional condition and fear of being lost forever produces some thing realted to suicidal feelings.
this boy saw his future bleak and grim and thought to deal with it in his own way.if life is not of your choice then atleast death could be of your own choice...............gone forever......no tention.....no begging....no mercy....no love needed....absolutely free soul.
LIFE WITHOUT FUTURE HAS NO IMPORTANCE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAMalik View Post

But I thought for a long time and am still thinking, who will give money to him so that he could continue his studies. Surely not the teacher. He is not responsible. Govt? So poor already... can't afford. His father? Yes! it is his responsibility. Got the answer. BUT, what if his father has passed away already? Do anyone have the answer, please?
nothing will happen.he too will kill himself maybe.and one more news in newspaper.
or if still he wants to live then this kicking will go on till he is dead.
suffering is in the fate of poor people.
our government......i want to tell you that you will be held responsible for each death.
God will punish you.MAY GOD'S WRATH FALL ON THIS GOVERNMENT.