View Single Post
Old Monday, September 04, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: 1st 20 Q's

1. Write only the correct answer in the answer book, do not reproduce the question

1). Sir syed ahmed khan advocated the inclusion of Indians in Legislative Council in his famous book, Causes of the Indian Revolt, as early as

b) 1860

2). Who repeatedly refers to Sir Syed as Father of Muslim India and Father of Modern Muslim India

a) Hali

3). Military strength of East India Company and the Financial Support of Jaggat Seth of Murshidabad gave birth to events at

a) Plassey

4). Clive in one of his Gazettes made it mandatory that no Muslim shall be given an employment higher than that of chaprasy or a junior clerk has recorded by

b) Hasan Isphani

5). The renowned author of the Spirit of Islam and a Short History of the Saracens was

c) none of these

6). Nawab Sir Salimullah Khan was President of Bengal Musilm Leage in

b) 1913

7). The first issue of Maualana Abul Kalam Azads ‘Al Hilal’ came out on 13 July

a) 1912

8). At the annual session of Anjuman Hamayat Islam in 1911 Iqbal’s poem was recited, poetically called

a) sham-o-shahr

9). Sir sultan Muhammad shah, the agha khan headed the historic simla deputation which successfully presented Muslim demands on 01, October 1906 before

c) lord minto

10). Quaid-i-Azam said in an interview on any hope of India and Pakistan coming to a peaceful settlement ‘provided the Indian government shed the superiority complex and deal with Pakistan on an equal footing given to special correspondent from

d) non of these

11). Which are the aligned years in Pakistan’s foreign policy

b) 1954-1962

12). Zia established a course for Pakistan that enabled the government to manage a complex

a) foreign policy

13). In the hindu kush mountains all passes connect Pakistan with

b) Afghanistan

14). The hasni tribe is settled in

b) western Balochistan

15). Rechna and Bari Doabs are considered

a) thickly populated region

16). In connection with land reforms the Punjab tenancy act was passed in

b) 1887

17). Excavations at moenjo daro have revealed in earthen vessels

a) millet grains

18). Kalabagh iron deposits are largest in Pakistan with an estimated reserve of

c) 709 m tons

19). Cotton textile the largest industry of Pakistan employ industrial labour force of magnitude of

b) 65 %

20). The emergence of gwadar port and its development has promoted
a) rural –urban migration

--------
Plz edit it if there is some mistake.
Regards
hira imam rizvi (Thursday, March 12, 2009)