View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 14, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeshakhalid View Post
umar can u send me some notes of essays nd CR plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
trust me .... i had prepared only one essay and that was "Global Warming" which unfortunately did not the essay.

I had attempted "Can Women be Equal to Men in Pakistan" and i had prepared that for my Islamiat. so that helped me out.

For CR, i did not make any notes. I just read that Jahangir's World Times. that is more than sufficient..

Yeah i made the notes for the following:

1- Everyday Science.
2- Geography
3- Indo Pakistan (Paper 1 only)

My suggestion would be: Don't make those long notes. Make those short notes..try to understand the concepts and then pen them down. Don't work separately for Essay. Try to go through DAWN daily and just don't read the news and gossips...try to read the columns...the online DAWN is the best source to improve essay, get materials for Current Affairs and General Grooming!!

And now a tip that works for sure: whenever you meet a friend, family, kith or kin, always remind them to pray for you...you would see that those prayers would do wonders inshallah...