View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010

Hunain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriental View Post
@Crown prince
All I would say is that there is no cure to bad Luck...I could not express my condition because words are incapable to betray the grief.IT was in the end a very sad end to my struggle....A struggle that I I started with such passion and enthu.All my toil ended in tears.....For the first time I cried .......cried like a child.I never thought my handwork would be rewarded in this way...I sacrificed my whole career for this .....I am lost now....nowhere....It was my second attempt and I fear I have lost my vigor for the third attempt.I feel like wretched....don't have the power to stand again.......

please, pray for me.......

desperate
I am really sad Oriental, really and nothing I can say will make it any easier on you..but I can tell you, it was my first attempt and I worked harder than I have ever worked before, I was pretty sure I would pass the exam but when the news finally came, I could not believe it, still is hard, uncontrollable tears swelled up in my eyes and I could not help it, I too cried.

You need to get out there, do it, do it again..I am just telling myself that the next exam is in February, October is half gone, November, December, January, that is it, soon the next chance will be on, we should get on with it, it is not too far away, once again the game will be on and we should be in it!

Only someone who fails can remotely understand the pain of another, it makes you want to help and share, let me tell you, I am here, everyone else is here too if you want to share, talk, discuss.

Time will pass, new days bring new things, we all move on, the show must go on!
imran bakht (Friday, October 15, 2010), oriental (Friday, October 15, 2010)