View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010

umair jarwar will become famous soon enough

Noam Chomsky

One of the biggest fundamentalist Islamic state is our biggest ally i.e. Saudi Arabia
why?

Because of geo politics and to surpass such things like clash of civilizations, the strategic set up in Arabian Peninsula specially the navy set up is its giant proof.

Money from oil should flow to us so no clash of civilizations.

It is not a feasible concept after the changing of China’s policy. It has arisen economically and the robust hold it had in the world markets will shift money from oil to china. It’s a fact in contemporary world.

We provide countries like Pakistan billions of dollars of aid during Afghan conflicts so I don't see a clash of civilizations there.

I think for a complete comprehension of aid given by USA it would not be feasible to make this post larger. Pakistan is the need of central Asia’s geo-politics along with afghan imbroglio.

And about Edward I agree on some points.

When he says that it’s a beginning of creating differences between Confucian and Islamic states he is quite right, because such things will cause delinquency but on the other hand there is a veiled approach behind it.

He is not only concerned with anti-Muslim hatred, what I think, but he shows vulnerability of the decline of the super power which has been started. World is going to be a multi-polar world again and possibilities of another era of colonialism might go and make a history again, think in prospects of Pakistan, destabilization here and usage as a proxy state in central Asia which is the epicenter of three large civilization namely, Confucian, Arabian, and Indian. It is the need of hour to have a carrot and stick policy in Pakistan. Simple but enigmatic.