View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqas77 View Post
I acted upon ur suggestion for open air and spent more than an hour outside and in prayerz, but that feeling ov deprivation is still with me.
anywayz
this is not ur headache, its solely mine
u suggested me to share it with my freinds.... my dear all ov they FOUR are laughing at my position and see their words:

MAZA AYA...NAI AYA TO PHIR TRY KAR OR PHIR BETH K ROU. so im sharing my grief and feelings with u guyz please dont mind it.
Waqas, my dear friend rather brother, you are extremely innocent, naive, sensible and honest. I, just like the other respectable members, here can understand your condition. But I also respect your feelings, because when ever we fail, we think that we are the only who suffered this... Like in our case we know nearly 92% failed. But still this is not helping us. We can't think and satisfy our thoughts as to considering that maybe we didnt do our best, maybe we lacked something or maybe it wasn't in our fate this time. Brother, it is the test of our patience, our struggle. And you have to promise yourself that next time, you would do your level best, and pass this hurdle InshaALLAH.

I am uploading my DMC in 5 minutes. And you'll see what has happenend with me.

Regards.