View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010

mariashamshad will become famous soon enough
Default destructive media

the role of pakistan media is very destructive now a days.majority of channels are attached with the main parties,they keep on spreading their point of view, twisted the news in their favour, try to make their desires turn into news.there should be trial of each and every person ,because every minister and all the parties are engaged in corruption.

Geo’s standard has gone down significantly. In the sense that:

Ab Nawaz Shareef Airport mai Daakhil ho gaye hain,
Ab Nawaz Sharif Business Class PIA check in counter pai kharay hain.
Ab yeh ab woh…Ab Jahaz kai Durwazay band ho gaye hain….
What is this? This post is not formatted specifically to target NS campaign. I have finally come up with something to prove the point after series of watching the same kind of reporting in past one year over countless occassions.

Have you ever heard CNN or BBC doing coverage like this (in recent past at least)? It sounds and seems more of a FOX News coverage but even they aren’t this much. Don’t they have slightest idea what poison they are filling in our youth, young generation and even the elders of the society by emotionally torturing them?

instead of showing true picture of not only one minister or party,they should keep on light on their corrupt activities while media is focusing on their little personal activities such as, ab Nawaz Shareef Airport mai Daakhil ho gaye hain,Ab Nawaz Sharif Business Class PIA check in counter pai kharay hain.
Ab yeh ab woh…Ab Jahaz kai Durwazay band ho gaye hain….
What is this? This post is not formatted specifically to target NS campaign. I have finally come up with something to prove the point after series of watching the same kind of reporting in past one year over countless occassions.

Have you ever heard CNN or BBC doing coverage like this (in recent past at least)? It sounds and seems more of a FOX News coverage but even they aren’t this much. Don’t they have slightest idea what poison they are filling in our youth, young generation and even the elders of the society by emotionally torturing them?I was thinking now they will start saying: Ab Nawaz Sharif Bathroom Ja Rahay Hain, Ab Nawaz Shareef nay Dakar Liya, aab nawaz shareef ko ___ aya. Come ON!!!

I know I sound disturbed (read angry). But let me say it. It is simply PATHETIC. As a matter of fact, Way too much of it.

These channels should be banned until they know anything about journalism and being reasonable in their reporting. Idiots. :|