View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 16, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no  3633, CE 2011 - Roll no  5573

Bilal Salim is on a distinguished road

Salam brothers,

Css results have always been unpredictable . Honestly, I have seen a lot of very competitive students failing from Punjab ( a lot of them had more than 700 marks in written ) .. Still they failed because of only one subjects .. Hamare sindh k bhai please dil chota mat kare .. Allah aap ki mehnat ko zaya nahi honay de ga .. bus dil laga kr 2011 ki attempt k lie tayari karain with special focus on english essay .. I had the opportunity to study with many sindhi friends (more than 10 ) and believe me sab ko english main buhat mehnat karna pari .. Bus english par focus kare , Allah next attempt main guaranteed allocation de ga.. You see a lot of students from Punjab are unable to get allocations despite passing the written .. so just dont get dicouraged .. Allah ne shayad isi main ap logo k lie behtari rkhi ho .. Finally , I would like to add that a huge number of students from Sindh study in Lahore , and so give there exams here .. so the number of candidates passing from Sindh ll be much higher than 35 Inshallah ..