View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 16, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Hey brilliant members accept my heartiest congratulations on your superb success in the first milestone of CSS i.e. written part. I extend my cordial felicitation to the qualifying candidates and wish to see them finally allocated after winning remaining steps.

Enjoy this memorable event because this is definitely life’s unequivocal achievement. Don’t forget to make the most of this time for subsequent steps. Start your preparation for psychological phase and interview phase. Solve psychological exercises, participate in group discussions, start rehearsal of command tasks, jot down real life administrative issues and collect ideas to resolve these issues, get closer to media for forming mature and balanced opinion over national as well as international issues. Take part in mock interviews.

Again I would like to express my pleasure for:

Kamran Bashir
Safdar Jang
Noorulhaq
Nida Amjad Chuhan
Tahir Rauf
Hassan Mabroor
Munir Ahmed Afridi
Xenia Hamayun Sanik
Malik Rashid Nemat
Abdul Latif Mari
Mazhar Hayat
Anwar Sadat
Azhar Masood Khan
Shiraza Hameed
ayezza sattar
Muhammad Anwar Ul Haq
Izaz Ul Haq Shah
Malik Khurram Shahzad Khokhar
Shiraz Ali
zia ud din ahmad
Rabail Mustafa
Askar Khan Yusafzai
Tuqeer Kurd
Ata Ul Mohsin Syed
Shamyl Riaz Malik
Farwa Ali
Shahzada Umar Abbas Babar
Muhammad Omer Khan
Kashif Ilyas
Farhan Farooq
ABDUL WAHAB
Muhammad Ali Asghar
Faiqa Sahar
Sara Khan
Sana Shoaib
Khyzer Hayat
Javaria Rashid
Sadrah Aslam
Sajid Khan Lodhy

This post is addressed to all the qualifiers and I have mentioned the names of those members which I could recall at this time so I am sorry for any missing / repeated / misspelled name/nick.

Regards
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
aj khan (Saturday, October 16, 2010), desertboy (Saturday, October 16, 2010), floydian (Saturday, October 16, 2010), Izaz4u (Saturday, October 16, 2010), jav_ria (Wednesday, April 20, 2011), Kamran (Saturday, October 16, 2010), rishzzz (Saturday, October 16, 2010), sanam (Thursday, October 21, 2010), Viceroy (Saturday, October 16, 2010), xenia (Sunday, October 17, 2010), Zirwaan Khan (Saturday, October 16, 2010)