View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 17, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
2010 was my 2nd attempt. I started preparation on 20 January after my 2009 interview and revised everything in 40 days. So it was just 40 days preparation that proved good enough for success. Allah ka karam hai. I think this must encourage the css aspirants who feel that it is impossible to prepare in a short period of time.
My dear shallowwater!!!
u can do it with no doubts at all..... cz u had done it already and u had been linked and regular, if not with study, then atleast with this forum....and one times success in written works as a booster for a person...which would have surely worked for you as well.
But you had a potential of regaining everything in 40 days, why, bcz u had been preparing for interview as well. so some or the other way you were lightly related to CSS

as far as other aspirants are concerned they dont have that much broader vision that you have, as u have appeared for interview as well in ur very first attempt..... but rest of the aspirants will have to scratch from the very start

Though i also happen to make it done in less amount of time. But i never advise somebody to prepare css in 4-5 months. Even 2 of my cousins are preparing i have suggested them to prepare comprehensively cz for some ppl to bear the enormous pressure of exam in such a short time is not possible and to digest that much of material is also tougher....
For the state of confidence in the CSS exam, i would suggest my fellows here to prepare it in atleast 6 months with full concentration with minimum atleast one time revision and 2 times complete test appraisals....u ll c the difference urself

Regards
amnakhan (Tuesday, June 24, 2014)